Странице

четвртак, 15. новембар 2012.

Net therapy - Drug craving removal


Cold turkey detox VS Net therapy

A large number come to find out that once the boxes of doctors almost unhumble for them, but something happens inside of them that makes them just breathe ,then the real miracle takes the place, and it is a miracle because i know how it's like to go through detox . I felt and I seen it ,traditionally if we've got the guide that has strictly cold turkey detox. You know I have to plan my sleeping bag under my bad, and we are cleaning the puke and we are cleaning the diarea, and we are crying and we are laughing and we are praying. It’s a realy difficult situation.


Trying net therapy - north Carolina

I actually took a net device to north Carolina, and I training my dad who was diagnosed with mesothelioma he could come off the morphine because of the sever withdrawal symptom. So I took a net device down ,we only have three days to do it i took a vacation,then went down and we hooked up him to the device.
Me and him neither one slept for two days ,but uh... by the time we left he was opium free .And he got his life back . he is still opium free today . my mom is excited , because she got her husband back. And I am excited, because I got my dad back.


Neuro Electric Therapy - drug craving removal

Dr Vorobiev detox techniques:
 N.E.T. Therapy / Heroin detoxification / Subutex Detox / Ibogaine TherapyOpioid Detoxification


Нема коментара: